We want you to be satisfied with our products. However, if you want to return a product, Fire Extinguishers Direct provides a 30-day return policy for products sold on our site, excluding fire extinguisher and recharges (see item #5 below). No refunds will be issued after 30 days from the date the order was originally shipped by Fire Extinguishers Direct or our supplier.
- Before making any attempt to return a product, you must contact us by phone (toll free 888-230-8400), fax (501-778-0188), or email (email@example.com) to obtain a Return Authorization Number. No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number.
- We will also send you a pre-paid FedEx shipping form. Product returns must be in the original packaging, new, with no evidence of use, and in good condition, and include the RAF (Return Authorization Form), the original packing slip and/or invoice.
- You are responsible for the return shipping costs, which will be deducted from your total refund, along with a 20% restocking fee. No COD deliveries are accepted.
- Fire Extinguishers Direct is not responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments.
- Federal regulations require that if hazardous materials are involved (i.e., fire extinguishers and recharges) that they can only be shipped by a registered Hazardous Materials Shipper. Therefore, all sales are final and not returnable for pressurized fire extinguishers and recharges.
All product order cancellations, must be made prior to shipment. If not, and you still want to return a product, please follow the instructions listed above under Returns.
If a product is damaged during delivery to you, including fire extinguishers and recharges, please follow the steps below:
- Refuse the shipment immediately with the delivery person.
- Contact the shipping company immediately to report the damaged shipment.
- Notify Fire Extinguishers Direct of the refused shipment due to damage. Fire Extinguishers Direct will then send replacement product at no additional cost to you, provided the damage is the fault of Fire Extinguishers Direct or the shipper. Any product that is received by the customer that is damaged or defective will be replaced by Fire Extinguishers Direct in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty policies and procedures.